Season 2, Episode 13
Season 2 finale.
Josh, Aidan and Sally all try to find ways out of their troubles; each of them choosing violent actions that don't turn out quite like they expected.
Sally: You two are totally about to go on separate killing sprees for women. That is so hot.
1) Sally, queen of the inappropriate comments.
2) This really was a WTF episode with characters taking paths that were vastly different that the preferences they had shown before. I'm still not sure what to think of it.
Now to the spoiler area. Highlight the underlined area to read.
3) On Henry: [ I'm surprised that Henry keeps trusting and forgiving Henry (though Henry does seem to make an effort to help). I'm not sure here if he ratted Aidan out in this situation or just failed to take out all the guards. "I'm so sorry, Aidan" can read both ways. The red rag was in place though so he may have squealed. From the looks of him hanging on the hook, he's probably going to regret even knowing anything about the situation. ]
4) Mother and Suren: [ I thought my mom and I had issues. Wow. Torturing her to teach her a lesson. Asking her to kill her lover and the only man who has ever supported her. Killing your own daughter. That is one fracked up bitch. Aidan's line "now you have to live with what you did" and reminding Mother that she killed the only being that ever loved her was a nice touch. ]
5) Aidan: Actually I don't think this one needs a spoiler. That was the sweetest thing when he visited Suren's burial spot every year on the anniversary.
6) The ending: [So Aidan is buried. Sally is in limbo and thinks she made a mistake. Who knows what happened with Josh, Nora, and Ray. Either one could have shot anyone of the three. Hell, Nora could have shot herself to get Josh to stop trying to save her. I hate it when they go to black and then have a gunshot. That's a cheap closing. ]
7) I wonder how the writers are going to dig themselves out of this next season. One thing's for sure, you can't call this a "remake" of the UK version.