Season 2, Episode 6
Audrey has a long awaited day off with Chris , but when a child is killed, Audrey wakes up to the same day. Can she stop the day from repeating and save all those she cares for?
Audrey: I especially love the part when you went on for a half hour about the endangered tidewater mucket.
Chris: Hey, if they're going to blindly love me, at least they're going to learn something.
Nathan: So you've lived this day before?
Nathan: You're stuck in my second favorite Bill Murray movie.
Nathan: It doesn't hurt. The only thing I feel is you.
1)Yes, I had to look up tidewater mucket to make sure I heard it right.
2) I love the relationship Audrey and Nathan have (ignoring his horribly heartbreaking puppy dog mooning over her). The moment where she checks his coffee to make sure it's safe to drink is a good illustration of it.
3) For a cop, she really isn't the calmest person in a crisis. Holy stand there screaming and not doing anything.
4) I love Groundhog Day homages. They frequently turn out to me my favorite episodes of a series.
5) Did you spot the @VinceHaven poster? I'll try to include screen captures of the ones I spot.
6) Poor Duke. Nathan really enjoyed his schadenfreude moment when he explained Chris's trouble to him.